CLAIM: Charlie Sheen “Trashes Another Hotel Room”
7:17 pm, June 26th, 2012
According to the magazine, “A planned family trip [in New York] became catastrophic” when Sheen “bailed on family time for most of the weekend — instead embarking on yet another drug-fueled, weekend-long party in his hotel room at the Ritz with plenty of female escorts to keep him company.”
A so-called “source” for the tabloid claims the “Anger Management” star “totally trashed the hotel room,” where “escorts were seen coming and leaving.”
In fact, the supposed insider alleges Sheen’s behavior was so bad, he “was told that he wasn’t welcome at another Ritz property ever again.”
Absolutely NOT, says the actor’s rep.
Sheen not only “enjoyed quality time with his family this weekend including the Yankee/Met baseball game Friday night,” says his publicist, but the actor also “hosted a dinner Monday night for family and friends in his hotel suite.”
His rep adds, “If you want to call ‘dinner with family and friends’ a party, so be it.”
As for being banned from returning to the Ritz-Carlton, a rep for the hotel tells Gossip Cop that it would be “delighted to host his [next] stay,” and that he left his room in “pristine condition.”
The only thing that got “trashed”… is Us Weekly’s story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties