Charlie Sheen Returning Back to Work
10:32 am, October 27th, 2010
His manager Mark Burg says, “Charlie will be working this week doing a cameo role, playing himself, in a small movie as a favor to a friend,” and he has “every intention of going back to work on Two and a Half Men on Tuesday.”
“He’s looking forward to working,” Burg tells People.
Sheen was discharged from New York Hospital late last night, and has since flown back to L.A.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Sheen won’t have to worry about violating his probation. Officials in Aspen say they are not going to pursue a case against him.
What do you think about Sheen returning to work so quickly?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed