Charlie Sheen Returning Back to Work
10:32 am, October 27th, 2010
His manager Mark Burg says, “Charlie will be working this week doing a cameo role, playing himself, in a small movie as a favor to a friend,” and he has “every intention of going back to work on Two and a Half Men on Tuesday.”
“He’s looking forward to working,” Burg tells People.
Sheen was discharged from New York Hospital late last night, and has since flown back to L.A.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Sheen won’t have to worry about violating his probation. Officials in Aspen say they are not going to pursue a case against him.
What do you think about Sheen returning to work so quickly?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In