CLAIM: Execs Want Charlie Sheen Back on “Two and a Half Men”
5:10 pm, March 8th, 2011
“Cast members on Two and a Half Men are being told to remain ‘on hold’ for shooting – because execs want the sitcom to come back with Charlie Sheen at the helm!” writes HollywoodLife, which couldn’t get a story “right” if we spotted them the R-I-G-H and even T.
According to the half-baked blog, “Sources tell HollywoodLife.com exclusively the show is making too much money for all parties involved for it to be cancelled, so CBS and Warner Bros. (sic) termination of his contract is only a tactical maneuver to get Charlie back!”
There isn’t any “tactical maneuver to get Charlie back” nor do “execs want the sitcom to come back with Charlie Sheen at the helm!” as HollywoodLife claims.
Warner Bros. wanted him out.
A rep for the studio reiterated to Gossip Cop that Warner Bros.’ stand was, “After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen’s services on ‘Two and a Half Men’ effective immediately.”
Perhaps HollywoodLife’s “tactical maneuver” of continually getting stories wrong is working – Gossip Cop keeps returning to correct them.
See PHOTOS of Charlie’s wackiest pictures on Twitter!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!