CLAIM: Execs Want Charlie Sheen Back on “Two and a Half Men”
5:10 pm, March 8th, 2011
“Cast members on Two and a Half Men are being told to remain ‘on hold’ for shooting – because execs want the sitcom to come back with Charlie Sheen at the helm!” writes HollywoodLife, which couldn’t get a story “right” if we spotted them the R-I-G-H and even T.
According to the half-baked blog, “Sources tell HollywoodLife.com exclusively the show is making too much money for all parties involved for it to be cancelled, so CBS and Warner Bros. (sic) termination of his contract is only a tactical maneuver to get Charlie back!”
There isn’t any “tactical maneuver to get Charlie back” nor do “execs want the sitcom to come back with Charlie Sheen at the helm!” as HollywoodLife claims.
Warner Bros. wanted him out.
A rep for the studio reiterated to Gossip Cop that Warner Bros.’ stand was, “After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen’s services on ‘Two and a Half Men’ effective immediately.”
Perhaps HollywoodLife’s “tactical maneuver” of continually getting stories wrong is working – Gossip Cop keeps returning to correct them.
See PHOTOS of Charlie’s wackiest pictures on Twitter!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court