REPORT: Charlie Sheen Plea Deal Close
3:06 pm, July 23rd, 2010
Charlie Sheen is close to reaching a plea deal in his domestic violence case, according to a report.
The actor and the District Attorney’s office in Aspen have been in talks to resolve legal drama that began with Sheen’s alleged attack on wife Brooke Mueller over Christmas. Now the two sides might reach an agreement before their scheduled court appearance on August 2, says RadarOnline.com.
The site’s source describes Sheen’s attorney Yale Galanter as “pleased” with the progress of proceedings and claims Galanter believes “the two sides are getting close.”
Last month, a plea deal that would have sent Sheen to jail for 30 days fell through when it was determined he couldn’t participate in the accompanying work release program.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?