REPORT: Charlie Sheen Plea Deal Close
3:06 pm, July 23rd, 2010
Charlie Sheen is close to reaching a plea deal in his domestic violence case, according to a report.
The actor and the District Attorney’s office in Aspen have been in talks to resolve legal drama that began with Sheen’s alleged attack on wife Brooke Mueller over Christmas. Now the two sides might reach an agreement before their scheduled court appearance on August 2, says RadarOnline.com.
The site’s source describes Sheen’s attorney Yale Galanter as “pleased” with the progress of proceedings and claims Galanter believes “the two sides are getting close.”
Last month, a plea deal that would have sent Sheen to jail for 30 days fell through when it was determined he couldn’t participate in the accompanying work release program.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired