REPORT: Charlie Sheen Plea Deal Close
3:06 pm, July 23rd, 2010
Charlie Sheen is close to reaching a plea deal in his domestic violence case, according to a report.
The actor and the District Attorney’s office in Aspen have been in talks to resolve legal drama that began with Sheen’s alleged attack on wife Brooke Mueller over Christmas. Now the two sides might reach an agreement before their scheduled court appearance on August 2, says RadarOnline.com.
The site’s source describes Sheen’s attorney Yale Galanter as “pleased” with the progress of proceedings and claims Galanter believes “the two sides are getting close.”
Last month, a plea deal that would have sent Sheen to jail for 30 days fell through when it was determined he couldn’t participate in the accompanying work release program.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan