Charlie Sheen: “We Are at War” (AUDIO)
6:18 pm, February 25th, 2011VIDEO
Charlie Sheen just won’t keep quiet.
Was Sheen more thoughtful and polite after a good night’s sleep?
Uh… not exactly.
Sheen calls the “Two and a Half Men” set “toxic” and a “sludge pit” and labels the people there “turds” and “knuckleheads.”
Hollywood’s highest-paid sitcom actor says he felt like “an unwanted relative being given cold coffee at 9:00 p.m. every night.”
Asked what he had to say to the show’s crew, Sheen declared, “We are at war, and there are ways to deal with these clowns and take all their money.”
He added, “Defeat is not an option… They picked a fight with the wrong guy.”
He also insists that he’s “100 percent” sober while continuing to blast Alcoholics Anonymous.
“If you want to meet me for one of my workouts at 5:00 a.m., you’re going to find out that smoking cocaine just does not fit in with that snapshot,” Sheen tells O’Brien.
The star discussed his next chapter: “It’s called life and fatherhood and fun.”
When O’Brien tells Sheen that people just want him to be “normal,” the star fought the label.
“I’m not normal,” Sheen tells O’Brien. “And that’s something they’ve never gotten their minds around. And people are still getting used to that.”
“But if people want me to succeed, they should find their most comfortable chair, in their frickin’ house and sit in it and pop open a beer and lean back and watch the show because it’s about to get really gnarly!”
Listen to the audio below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"