Charlie Sheen Pal Tells Gossip Cop Actor Set to Resume “Two and a Half Men”
4:25 am, December 30th, 2009EXCLUSIVE!
Despite the media frenzy surrounding his pending domestic violence case and daily twists, Charlie Sheen is expected to resume taping his hit sitcom “Two and a Half Men” next week, a friend of the embattled actor tells Gossip Cop.
The pal also corroborates various reports now surfacing that claim family members suggested to Sheen — before the alleged Christmas Day incident with wife Brooke Mueller that landed him in jail — that he not join her in Aspen. Sheen was “warned” not to go, says the friend, since the couple was having marital issues. The source also mentions that Mueller was aware of how much ex-wife Denise Richards received in her divorce from Sheen, and people close to the actor believed she may have been looking to exit the marriage.
Gossip Cop will continue to monitor the various twists, turns and assorted allegations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Visit GossipCop.com for the best in accurate celebrity reporting.
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors