Charlie Sheen: “I’m Not Crazy Anymore”
10:17 am, January 9th, 2012
New year, new Charlie Sheen.
“I’m not crazy anymore,” the actor announced at a Television Critics Association event on Sunday, explaining, “That was an episode.”
The “episode,” of course, refers to Sheen’s months-long, tiger blood-infused meltdown last spring that led Chuck Lorre to fire him from “Two and a Half Men” and the world to wonder whether the often-troubled star had finally spun totally off the rails.
Now Sheen says that’s all behind him.
On Sunday he said, “I think I’m a different person than I was yesterday. Everything is a lot more mellow and focused and much more rooted in reality.
Sheen’s traded in porn stars and drugs for quieter pursuits.
“I’ve been spending a lot of time with the kids, a lot of time with the family and I’m getting back into work mode,” says the actor, whose new FX show, “Anger Management,” will begin production shortly.
He says he’s not been in touch with Lorre, but hopes to “get some closure” with his old boss at some point.
Are you looking forward to Sheen’s TV return?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship