Charlie Sheen: “I’m Not Crazy Anymore”
10:17 am, January 9th, 2012
New year, new Charlie Sheen.
“I’m not crazy anymore,” the actor announced at a Television Critics Association event on Sunday, explaining, “That was an episode.”
The “episode,” of course, refers to Sheen’s months-long, tiger blood-infused meltdown last spring that led Chuck Lorre to fire him from “Two and a Half Men” and the world to wonder whether the often-troubled star had finally spun totally off the rails.
Now Sheen says that’s all behind him.
On Sunday he said, “I think I’m a different person than I was yesterday. Everything is a lot more mellow and focused and much more rooted in reality.
Sheen’s traded in porn stars and drugs for quieter pursuits.
“I’ve been spending a lot of time with the kids, a lot of time with the family and I’m getting back into work mode,” says the actor, whose new FX show, “Anger Management,” will begin production shortly.
He says he’s not been in touch with Lorre, but hopes to “get some closure” with his old boss at some point.
Are you looking forward to Sheen’s TV return?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy