Charlie Sheen Cuts New York Show 30 Minutes Short
1:02 am, April 9th, 2011VIDEO
Charlie Sheen‘s return to New York City, where he last imploded naked and drunk at the Plaza, didn’t end well either.
The former “Two and a Half Men” star was slated to perform for about 75 minutes at the famed Radio City Music Hall, but after just 45 minutes Sheen walked off the stage amidst heckling and boos, according to audience members.
Below is a local news report about Sheen’s “terrible” performance.
Would you still see Sheen’s show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum