Charlie Sheen Cuts New York Show 30 Minutes Short
1:02 am, April 9th, 2011VIDEO
Charlie Sheen‘s return to New York City, where he last imploded naked and drunk at the Plaza, didn’t end well either.
The former “Two and a Half Men” star was slated to perform for about 75 minutes at the famed Radio City Music Hall, but after just 45 minutes Sheen walked off the stage amidst heckling and boos, according to audience members.
Below is a local news report about Sheen’s “terrible” performance.
Would you still see Sheen’s show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Secret Behind JLaw's Flawless Makeup
- Jessica Biel Stuns In Her Hottest Dress Ever
- Was This a Fashion Hit or Total Miss?
- Which Country Singer Has The Best Style?
- Keira Knightley Drops Jaws at Chanel
- Selena Proves She's All Grown Up
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist