Charlie Sheen Cuts New York Show 30 Minutes Short
1:02 am, April 9th, 2011VIDEO
Charlie Sheen‘s return to New York City, where he last imploded naked and drunk at the Plaza, didn’t end well either.
The former “Two and a Half Men” star was slated to perform for about 75 minutes at the famed Radio City Music Hall, but after just 45 minutes Sheen walked off the stage amidst heckling and boos, according to audience members.
Below is a local news report about Sheen’s “terrible” performance.
Would you still see Sheen’s show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?