Charlie Sheen Found Drunk and Naked at Hotel; Cops Take Him to Hospital
10:35 am, October 26th, 2010UPDATE
12:15 PM -
Charlie Sheen was hospitalized for a psychiatric evaluation early this morning.
Sheen was found drunk in his room at The Plaza and taken to New York Hospital at about 2:00 a.m., confirms a law enforcement official. He went voluntarily and was not placed under arrest.
“What we are able to determine is that Charlie had an adverse allergic reaction to some medication,” says the actor’s rep.
Police were summoned after an unidentified woman in Sheen’s room alerted security that he was throwing furniture and screaming.
The police official would not comment on Sheen reportedly being found naked.
Sheen was accompanied to the hospital by his ex-wife Denise Richards, who was also staying at the hotel.
We’ll update when more details emerge.
UPDATE: Sheen has since been discharged from the hospital, and is heading back to L.A.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank