Charlie Sheen: I Want To Be Lindsay Lohan’s “Mentor”
12:59 pm, March 3rd, 2013
The actor explained, “I have a kinship with [Lohan], who clearly needs a mentor — whether she wants one or not.”
“She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies,” he told TMZ, “or turn to me for some advice from a guy who’s been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey.”
“If she listens, she’ll win. If she doesn’t, that’s on her,” the actor added.
While the two had a sex scene in Scary Movie 5, he said, ”I love her, I respect her, and I’ve never laid a finger on her that wasn’t on film.”
What do you think about Sheen offering to be Lohan’s “mentor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents