Charlie Sheen: I Want To Be Lindsay Lohan’s “Mentor”
12:59 pm, March 3rd, 2013
The actor explained, “I have a kinship with [Lohan], who clearly needs a mentor — whether she wants one or not.”
“She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies,” he told TMZ, “or turn to me for some advice from a guy who’s been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey.”
“If she listens, she’ll win. If she doesn’t, that’s on her,” the actor added.
While the two had a sex scene in Scary Movie 5, he said, ”I love her, I respect her, and I’ve never laid a finger on her that wasn’t on film.”
What do you think about Sheen offering to be Lohan’s “mentor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable