Charlie Sheen: I Want To Be Lindsay Lohan’s “Mentor”
12:59 pm, March 3rd, 2013
The actor explained, “I have a kinship with [Lohan], who clearly needs a mentor — whether she wants one or not.”
“She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies,” he told TMZ, “or turn to me for some advice from a guy who’s been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey.”
“If she listens, she’ll win. If she doesn’t, that’s on her,” the actor added.
While the two had a sex scene in Scary Movie 5, he said, ”I love her, I respect her, and I’ve never laid a finger on her that wasn’t on film.”
What do you think about Sheen offering to be Lohan’s “mentor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution