Charlie Sheen: “I’m Still Waiting” For ‘Thank You’ From Lindsay For Tax Bailout
3:20 pm, December 10th, 2012VIDEO
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the actor generously gifted Lohan $100,000 last month to help her pay outstanding tax bill.
But, according to the “Anger Management” star, Lohan has yet to express any gratitude.
“I’m still waiting for a text to say ‘thank you,’” Sheen tells “Entertainment Tonight” in an interview slated to air on Monday. “Anything, you know?”
Sheen describes his Scary Movie 5 co-star as “a very good and decent young lady that is just going through a lot.”
“I wish her the best. She just needs a little bit of time,” he says. “People need to give her time to get her sh*t together.”
Check out the video below to see what advice Sheen has for Lohan!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction