Charlie Sheen: “I’m Still Waiting” For ‘Thank You’ From Lindsay For Tax Bailout
3:20 pm, December 10th, 2012VIDEO
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the actor generously gifted Lohan $100,000 last month to help her pay outstanding tax bill.
But, according to the “Anger Management” star, Lohan has yet to express any gratitude.
“I’m still waiting for a text to say ‘thank you,’” Sheen tells “Entertainment Tonight” in an interview slated to air on Monday. “Anything, you know?”
Sheen describes his Scary Movie 5 co-star as “a very good and decent young lady that is just going through a lot.”
“I wish her the best. She just needs a little bit of time,” he says. “People need to give her time to get her sh*t together.”
Check out the video below to see what advice Sheen has for Lohan!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video