Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 to Cover Back Taxes: Report
4:51 am, November 25th, 2012
The “Anger Management” star reportedly wrote Lohan a $100,000 check to help cover her outstanding tax bill.
While becoming close on the set of the upcoming film, Scary Movie 5, Lohan reportedly told Sheen about how she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Then last week, says TMZ, Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen to the tune of $100,000 for her tax bill.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lohan’s rep and others to confirm the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'