Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 to Cover Back Taxes: Report
4:51 am, November 25th, 2012
The “Anger Management” star reportedly wrote Lohan a $100,000 check to help cover her outstanding tax bill.
While becoming close on the set of the upcoming film, Scary Movie 5, Lohan reportedly told Sheen about how she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Then last week, says TMZ, Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen to the tune of $100,000 for her tax bill.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lohan’s rep and others to confirm the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?