Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 to Cover Back Taxes: Report
4:51 am, November 25th, 2012
The “Anger Management” star reportedly wrote Lohan a $100,000 check to help cover her outstanding tax bill.
While becoming close on the set of the upcoming film, Scary Movie 5, Lohan reportedly told Sheen about how she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Then last week, says TMZ, Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen to the tune of $100,000 for her tax bill.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lohan’s rep and others to confirm the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank