Charlie Sheen Gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 to Cover Back Taxes: Report
4:51 am, November 25th, 2012
The “Anger Management” star reportedly wrote Lohan a $100,000 check to help cover her outstanding tax bill.
While becoming close on the set of the upcoming film, Scary Movie 5, Lohan reportedly told Sheen about how she owes more than $230,000 in back taxes.
Then last week, says TMZ, Lohan’s business manager received a check from Sheen to the tune of $100,000 for her tax bill.
Gossip Cop has reached out to Lohan’s rep and others to confirm the report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood