Charlie Sheen Fires Back After “Two and a Half Men” Shutdown Announcement
10:20 pm, February 24th, 2011
Following CBS and Warner Bros. announcing today that they were shutting down production of “Two and a Half Men” for the rest of the season, stemming from Charlie Sheen’s earlier outlandish outbursts, the actor has now shot back in a venom-filled letter given to TMZ.
What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows … I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can’t handle my power and can’t handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words — imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.
Remember these are my people … not yours…we will continue on together…
What do you think about all these developments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?