Charlie Sheen Buys Lawrence Taylor Super Bowl Ring?
11:13 am, May 25th, 2012
“Charlie Sheen can add a Super Bowl victory to his #Winning,” begins a piece from the New York Daily News, which claims the actor “won the bidding for ex-Giants linebacker Lawrence Taylor’s Super Bowl XXV ring.”
Picking up on a report from FOXSports.com, the paper says, “The bling was sold by SCP Auctions for more than $230,000, and the former ‘Two and a Half Men’ star placed the high bid.”
Sheen himself, however, is saying differently.
The “Anger Management” star cleared up the rumor via Twitter on Friday, writing, “RE: Lawrence Taylor’s Ring: As much as I would be honored to own such an important artifact… I had nothing to do with the acquisition.”
Sheen doesn’t need a Super Bowl ring to prove that he’s still #winning.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot