WATCH: Charlie Sheen & Jimmy Fallon’s “Clone Cologne” Commercial
12:00 pm, March 30th, 2012VIDEO
Charlie Sheen has another new venture!
OK, not really, but he and Jimmy Fallon do a pretty good job of trying to sell their “Clone Cologne” scent in a new parody spot from “Late Night.”
Fallon brings back his Sheen impersonation for the commercial, although the real Sheen is forced to tell him that “winning!” is a relic from 2011.
And don’t worry: There are no gratuitous cleavage or butt shots in this fragrance ad.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank