WATCH: Charlie Sheen & Jimmy Fallon’s “Clone Cologne” Commercial
12:00 pm, March 30th, 2012VIDEO
Charlie Sheen has another new venture!
OK, not really, but he and Jimmy Fallon do a pretty good job of trying to sell their “Clone Cologne” scent in a new parody spot from “Late Night.”
Fallon brings back his Sheen impersonation for the commercial, although the real Sheen is forced to tell him that “winning!” is a relic from 2011.
And don’t worry: There are no gratuitous cleavage or butt shots in this fragrance ad.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!