WATCH: Charlie Sheen & Jimmy Fallon’s “Clone Cologne” Commercial
12:00 pm, March 30th, 2012VIDEO
Charlie Sheen has another new venture!
OK, not really, but he and Jimmy Fallon do a pretty good job of trying to sell their “Clone Cologne” scent in a new parody spot from “Late Night.”
Fallon brings back his Sheen impersonation for the commercial, although the real Sheen is forced to tell him that “winning!” is a relic from 2011.
And don’t worry: There are no gratuitous cleavage or butt shots in this fragrance ad.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss