Charlie Sheen plea deal not done; no jail time yet
8:01 pm, June 7th, 2010BREAKING NEWS
Charlie Sheen is not heading to jail tonight.
The case has been continued to July 12.
The “Two and a Half Men” star was reportedly going to plead guilty to misdemeanor assault, and be sentenced to 30 days and three months probation.
Instead, prosecutor Arnold Mordkin noted in court that the deal was not complete. He said: “We need more time than is available for us to complete some of the finer points.”
Sheen’s court dealings all stem from a Christmas Day incident between Sheen and wife Brooke Mueller, which allegedly involved a knife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look