Charlie Sheen plea deal not done; no jail time yet
8:01 pm, June 7th, 2010BREAKING NEWS
Charlie Sheen is not heading to jail tonight.
The case has been continued to July 12.
The “Two and a Half Men” star was reportedly going to plead guilty to misdemeanor assault, and be sentenced to 30 days and three months probation.
Instead, prosecutor Arnold Mordkin noted in court that the deal was not complete. He said: “We need more time than is available for us to complete some of the finer points.”
Sheen’s court dealings all stem from a Christmas Day incident between Sheen and wife Brooke Mueller, which allegedly involved a knife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?