Charlie Sheen plea deal not done; no jail time yet
8:01 pm, June 7th, 2010BREAKING NEWS
Charlie Sheen is not heading to jail tonight.
The case has been continued to July 12.
The “Two and a Half Men” star was reportedly going to plead guilty to misdemeanor assault, and be sentenced to 30 days and three months probation.
Instead, prosecutor Arnold Mordkin noted in court that the deal was not complete. He said: “We need more time than is available for us to complete some of the finer points.”
Sheen’s court dealings all stem from a Christmas Day incident between Sheen and wife Brooke Mueller, which allegedly involved a knife.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents