Charlie Sheen Getting HBO Show?
10:56 am, February 25th, 2011
Charlie Sheen is creating a lot of drama right now, but at least one major rumor is totally false.
RadarOnline posted an “exclusive” that Sheen will be moving to HBO for a new half-hour show called “Sheen’s Corner.”
“I’m close to securing a deal with HBO for a 10 show guarantee,” Sheen tells the gullible site. “It will be epic, all types of guests and we will focus on the truth and the absurd!”
Even more “absurd” – Radar’s claim that the deal would reputedly give the troubled star $5 million per episode.
Now the Sheen-to-HBO story is being picked up everywhere.
But it’s WRONG.
There’s NOTHING in the works between Sheen and HBO.
“There’s no truth to it,” a rep for HBO tells Gossip Cop.
Maybe Radar should shut down production just like Sheen’s “Two and a Half Men” did.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!