Will Charlie Sheen Have a Cameo Role in ‘The Hangover 2′?
2:54 pm, March 3rd, 2011
“Even though the film has wrapped,” continues the gullible blogger, ”director Todd Phillips is said to be currently finding a way to get Charlie to appear in the film for an undisclosed role.”
Perez then editorializes, declaring, “The producers are obviously going for ‘crazy’ – first casting Mel Gibson (then firing him) and now trying to get Charlie Sheen to appear.”
“They should just stick with the funny and not go for the outrageous,” advises Perez.
So, are producers actually trying to get Sheen in the film?
A rep for the studio tells Gossip Cop, “There is no truth to the inaccurate report.”
There you go.
Here’s a “crazy” idea – next time Perez should actually try fact-checking a story before racing to judge everyone else.
See Charlie’s Best Twitpics of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss