Will Charlie Sheen Have a Cameo Role in ‘The Hangover 2′?
2:54 pm, March 3rd, 2011
“Even though the film has wrapped,” continues the gullible blogger, ”director Todd Phillips is said to be currently finding a way to get Charlie to appear in the film for an undisclosed role.”
Perez then editorializes, declaring, “The producers are obviously going for ‘crazy’ – first casting Mel Gibson (then firing him) and now trying to get Charlie Sheen to appear.”
“They should just stick with the funny and not go for the outrageous,” advises Perez.
So, are producers actually trying to get Sheen in the film?
A rep for the studio tells Gossip Cop, “There is no truth to the inaccurate report.”
There you go.
Here’s a “crazy” idea – next time Perez should actually try fact-checking a story before racing to judge everyone else.
See Charlie’s Best Twitpics of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video