Sean Penn to Charlie Sheen: We Would Welcome Your Help in Haiti
5:17 pm, March 4th, 2011VIDEO
The media-shy “winner” told Access Hollywood that he intends to go to earthquake-ravaged Haiti with Sean Penn.
“Looks like we’re heading down,” said Sheen. “I’m excited as hell, because if I can bring the attention of the world down there, then clearly this tsunami keeps cresting.”
Penn, who founded the J/P Haitian Relief Organization after the nation endured the catastrophic earthquake of 2010, says he’d welcome Sheen’s help.
Penn tell Gossip Cop in a statement: “I think [Sheen's] energies, intelligence and passion could be both of service and servicing to him, as it is to all who are touched by the struggle of the Haitian people. Charlie is one of the very few public people who cannot be accused of using the media to his own benefit. I would very much like to show my old friend the world of needs on the ground in Haiti, and introduce him and his tremendous wit to our hard working Haitian staff.”
If he chooses to give support, I’ll trust it,” added Penn.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"