Charlie Sheen: I’m Gonna Be A Grandpa!
2:39 pm, January 15th, 2013VIDEO
Charlie Sheen is going to be a grandfather!
The “Anger Management” star’s oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, is pregnant with her first child, Sheen confirmed during his Monday appearance on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”
“Me as a grandfather, Dave… I don’t know,” said Sheen, joking, “It’s like the world’s going to crack in half.”
He added, “It’s fabulous. It’s just not a title I’m ready to adopt.”
Sheen’s ex-wife Denise Richards tweeted, “I guess some of you have heard… @CharlieSheen is going to be a Grampa…yes GRAMPA! his beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama.”
The actor’s interview with Letterman also included some discussion of his infamous 2011 meltdown — as well as a diss of “Two and a Half Men.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!