Charlie Sheen: I’m Gonna Be A Grandpa!
2:39 pm, January 15th, 2013VIDEO
Charlie Sheen is going to be a grandfather!
The “Anger Management” star’s oldest daughter, Cassandra Estevez, is pregnant with her first child, Sheen confirmed during his Monday appearance on “The Late Show with David Letterman.”
“Me as a grandfather, Dave… I don’t know,” said Sheen, joking, “It’s like the world’s going to crack in half.”
He added, “It’s fabulous. It’s just not a title I’m ready to adopt.”
Sheen’s ex-wife Denise Richards tweeted, “I guess some of you have heard… @CharlieSheen is going to be a Grampa…yes GRAMPA! his beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama.”
The actor’s interview with Letterman also included some discussion of his infamous 2011 meltdown — as well as a diss of “Two and a Half Men.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?