Charlie Sheen Talks Comeback, Sends Heartfelt Wishes to Robin Roberts on GMA
10:05 am, June 25th, 2012VIDEO
Charlie Sheen appeared on “Good Morning America” on Monday to discuss his new FX show, “Anger Management,” which the actor jokingly refers to as his “24th chance.”
Asked what advice he would have given himself during his epic meltdown last year, Sheen says he learned in therapy that “you can always leave the room.”
The former “Two and a Half Men” star adds that his biggest regret from the past year was “going a little too far,” even though he maintains that he was “right.”
Sheen says he’s no longer doing drugs, but he does drink, quipping, “Who doesn’t?”
“My heart is with you and I hope for a speedy recovery,” offered Sheen.
Check out the video below!
Will you be tuning into the premiere of “Anger Management” on Thursday night?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement