Charlie Sheen Talks Comeback, Sends Heartfelt Wishes to Robin Roberts on GMA
10:05 am, June 25th, 2012VIDEO
Charlie Sheen appeared on “Good Morning America” on Monday to discuss his new FX show, “Anger Management,” which the actor jokingly refers to as his “24th chance.”
Asked what advice he would have given himself during his epic meltdown last year, Sheen says he learned in therapy that “you can always leave the room.”
The former “Two and a Half Men” star adds that his biggest regret from the past year was “going a little too far,” even though he maintains that he was “right.”
Sheen says he’s no longer doing drugs, but he does drink, quipping, “Who doesn’t?”
“My heart is with you and I hope for a speedy recovery,” offered Sheen.
Check out the video below!
Will you be tuning into the premiere of “Anger Management” on Thursday night?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Barbara Walters' Daughter Arrested For DUI
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings