Charlie Sheen Fired from “Two and a Half Men” + Star Responds to News
4:38 pm, March 7th, 2011
Charlie Sheen has been fired from “Two and a Half Men.”
“After careful consideration, Warner Bros. Television has terminated Charlie Sheen’s services on ‘Two and a Half Men’ effective immediately,” Warner Bros. tells Gossip Cop in a statement.
“No decision’s been made on the future of the show,” a rep for Warner Bros. tells Gossip Cop, which leaves open the possibility, at least for now, that a Sheen-less “Two and a Half Men” could air next year.
CBS shut down the current season on February 24 amid growing controversy over Sheen’s off-camera antics.
UPDATE: Sheen has responded to the decision.
“This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of the bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension,” the actor says in a statement to TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks