Charlie Sheen “Smoking Coke” on Set of “Two and a Half Men”?
10:30 am, February 10th, 2011
“New Sheen shocker: Star suspected of smoking coke between scenes,” screams a headline in the National Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, “Two and a Half Men” co-workers believe Charlie Sheen “was actually doing drugs on the set - affecting his work so noticeably that producers began handing most of the comic punch lines to his co-stars.”
“Even though Charlie knows his lines,” says a so-called source, “his comic timing’s way off - but he doesn’t realize it because addicts often think they’re acting normal when they aren’t!”
While Sheen clearly has drug issues, there are still a few problems with this story.
First, though the tab initially says co-workers believe he was ”doing drugs on the set,” the Enquirer later acknowledges ”no one’s eyewitnessed Charlie drugging on the job.”
Second, anyone who actually watches “Two and a Half Men” knows that Sheen’s character has no fewer punch lines now than he did before.
Third, CBS has said time and time again that regardless of what he does in his personal life, the actor is “a professional,” who does “his job extremely well.”
Oh, and one more thing – a rep for Sheen tells Gossip Cop that the story is “completely fabricated.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties