Charlie Sheen “Smoking Coke” on Set of “Two and a Half Men”?
10:30 am, February 10th, 2011
“New Sheen shocker: Star suspected of smoking coke between scenes,” screams a headline in the National Enquirer.
According to the tabloid, “Two and a Half Men” co-workers believe Charlie Sheen “was actually doing drugs on the set - affecting his work so noticeably that producers began handing most of the comic punch lines to his co-stars.”
“Even though Charlie knows his lines,” says a so-called source, “his comic timing’s way off - but he doesn’t realize it because addicts often think they’re acting normal when they aren’t!”
While Sheen clearly has drug issues, there are still a few problems with this story.
First, though the tab initially says co-workers believe he was ”doing drugs on the set,” the Enquirer later acknowledges ”no one’s eyewitnessed Charlie drugging on the job.”
Second, anyone who actually watches “Two and a Half Men” knows that Sheen’s character has no fewer punch lines now than he did before.
Third, CBS has said time and time again that regardless of what he does in his personal life, the actor is “a professional,” who does “his job extremely well.”
Oh, and one more thing – a rep for Sheen tells Gossip Cop that the story is “completely fabricated.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!