Charlie Sheen Donates $75,000 to Help Little Girl Fight Cancer
10:41 am, December 11th, 2012
Sheen was recently chatting with a Hermosa Beach police officer and learned about a cop whose 10-year-old daughter Jasmine had been diagnosed with Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma, a type of cancer that affects the muscle tissue.
The next day, the “Anger Management” star cut a check for $75,000 to a fund that officers had started for Jasmine.
Sheen’s rep, Larry Solters, tells Gossip Cop, ”This is one of many charitable donations that Charlie frequently makes.”
In July, Sheen donated $1 million to a U.S. Military aid organization.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years