Charlie Sheen Donates $75,000 to Help Little Girl Fight Cancer
10:41 am, December 11th, 2012
Sheen was recently chatting with a Hermosa Beach police officer and learned about a cop whose 10-year-old daughter Jasmine had been diagnosed with Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma, a type of cancer that affects the muscle tissue.
The next day, the “Anger Management” star cut a check for $75,000 to a fund that officers had started for Jasmine.
Sheen’s rep, Larry Solters, tells Gossip Cop, ”This is one of many charitable donations that Charlie frequently makes.”
In July, Sheen donated $1 million to a U.S. Military aid organization.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank