Charlie Sheen Donates $75,000 to Help Little Girl Fight Cancer
10:41 am, December 11th, 2012
Sheen was recently chatting with a Hermosa Beach police officer and learned about a cop whose 10-year-old daughter Jasmine had been diagnosed with Childhood Rhabdomyosarcoma, a type of cancer that affects the muscle tissue.
The next day, the “Anger Management” star cut a check for $75,000 to a fund that officers had started for Jasmine.
Sheen’s rep, Larry Solters, tells Gossip Cop, ”This is one of many charitable donations that Charlie frequently makes.”
In July, Sheen donated $1 million to a U.S. Military aid organization.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- 'Dem Babies': 10 Celeb Kids That Are Two Years Old
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look