Charlie Sheen in Bad Death Hoax
4:51 pm, December 26th, 2010
Charlie Sheen is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Actor Charlie Sheen is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -December 26, 2010.”
Sheen is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claimed that while at a ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland, “Sheen lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Sheen was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
Again, this is NOT TRUE.
Sheen is ALIVE and WELL in L.A.
They’re not funny. They’re not cool. They’re not entertaining.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids