Charlie Sheen in Bad Death Hoax
4:51 pm, December 26th, 2010
Charlie Sheen is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Actor Charlie Sheen is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -December 26, 2010.”
Sheen is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claimed that while at a ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland, “Sheen lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Sheen was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
Again, this is NOT TRUE.
Sheen is ALIVE and WELL in L.A.
They’re not funny. They’re not cool. They’re not entertaining.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?