Charlie Sheen in Bad Death Hoax
4:51 pm, December 26th, 2010
Charlie Sheen is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Actor Charlie Sheen is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -December 26, 2010.”
Sheen is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claimed that while at a ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland, “Sheen lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Sheen was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
Again, this is NOT TRUE.
Sheen is ALIVE and WELL in L.A.
They’re not funny. They’re not cool. They’re not entertaining.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples