Charlie Sheen in Bad Death Hoax
4:51 pm, December 26th, 2010
Charlie Sheen is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Actor Charlie Sheen is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -December 26, 2010.”
Sheen is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claimed that while at a ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland, “Sheen lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Sheen was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
Again, this is NOT TRUE.
Sheen is ALIVE and WELL in L.A.
They’re not funny. They’re not cool. They’re not entertaining.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank