REPORT: Brooke Mueller Calls Off Custody Deal with Charlie Sheen
6:53 pm, March 3rd, 2011
Just an hour after the troubled actor tweeted that he and Mueller “verbally reached a deal” to settle a dispute triggered when she obtained a restraining order against him on Monday, Mueller reportedly called it off because Sheen continues to talk to the media, according to TMZ.
Sheen’s interviews and tweets on the subject of the custody drama are said to violate their agreement.
It’s likely that the two parties will have to be in court on Monday to resolve what’s become an ugly fight over the couple’s twin toddlers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Paul Walker Dies From Automobile Accident
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?