REPORT: Brooke Mueller Calls Off Custody Deal with Charlie Sheen
6:53 pm, March 3rd, 2011
Just an hour after the troubled actor tweeted that he and Mueller “verbally reached a deal” to settle a dispute triggered when she obtained a restraining order against him on Monday, Mueller reportedly called it off because Sheen continues to talk to the media, according to TMZ.
Sheen’s interviews and tweets on the subject of the custody drama are said to violate their agreement.
It’s likely that the two parties will have to be in court on Monday to resolve what’s become an ugly fight over the couple’s twin toddlers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship