REPORT: Brooke Mueller Calls Off Custody Deal with Charlie Sheen
6:53 pm, March 3rd, 2011
Just an hour after the troubled actor tweeted that he and Mueller “verbally reached a deal” to settle a dispute triggered when she obtained a restraining order against him on Monday, Mueller reportedly called it off because Sheen continues to talk to the media, according to TMZ.
Sheen’s interviews and tweets on the subject of the custody drama are said to violate their agreement.
It’s likely that the two parties will have to be in court on Monday to resolve what’s become an ugly fight over the couple’s twin toddlers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank