Charlie Sheen Tells Exes Brooke Mueller, Denise Richards to “Go F*ck Themselves” on Christmas Eve (PHOTOS)
7:10 pm, December 24th, 2013PHOTOS
Charlie Sheen is (kind of) in the Christmas spirit — but he’s pissed off he has no one to spend it with.
After a fall spent warring with ex-wife Brooke Mueller and sparring with other ex-wife Denise Richards over holiday plans the past week, the TV star took to Twitter on Christmas Eve to blast both women.
Posting a pic of a table in his home adorned with photos, Sheen wrote:
this is as close I
get to my children
her mom is an angel!
B, D, and DCFS
go phuk urse elves
CJ is Sheen’s eldest child, Cassandra, his daughter with his former high school girl Paula Speert, and DCFS refers to the Department of Child and Family Services with which he has clashed numerous times this year.
As Gossip Cop has reported, the “Anger Management” star claims he’s been excluded from a Christmas vacation with Richards and their daughters, and hasn’t even been allowed to exchange gifts with them.
Richards, however, has disputed his allegations, tweeting to the actor directly on Monday that he is welcome to join them, and begging him to stop his public ranting for the sake of their children.
Sheen also posted a photo of his home decorated for the holiday and lamented that there are “no kids” to celebrate with.
Check out the photos below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2