Charlie Sheen to Star on “Big Brother”?
1:26 pm, August 1st, 2011
The outlet writes that Sheen is “due to jet to Britain in the next two weeks” to begin filming the series.
According to the paper, “Bosses are convinced Sheen’s ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ involvement will make it ‘unmissable TV.’”
A so-called television “insider” explains, “No one would want to miss the chance of seeing what he’s up to and hear the wacky things he’s saying. And let’s face it, he’s been saying some crazy stuff recently.”
But while it’s true that the former “Two and a Half Men” star’s appearance on the show would attract high ratings, everything else about this story is FALSE.
A rep for Sheen tells Gossip Cop that reports of him joining “Big Brother” are ”totally untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look