Charlie Sheen to Star on “Big Brother”?
1:26 pm, August 1st, 2011
The outlet writes that Sheen is “due to jet to Britain in the next two weeks” to begin filming the series.
According to the paper, “Bosses are convinced Sheen’s ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ involvement will make it ‘unmissable TV.’”
A so-called television “insider” explains, “No one would want to miss the chance of seeing what he’s up to and hear the wacky things he’s saying. And let’s face it, he’s been saying some crazy stuff recently.”
But while it’s true that the former “Two and a Half Men” star’s appearance on the show would attract high ratings, everything else about this story is FALSE.
A rep for Sheen tells Gossip Cop that reports of him joining “Big Brother” are ”totally untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids