Charlie Sheen’s Car Stolen and Driven off Cliff — Again
8:32 am, June 15th, 2010
Charlie Sheen‘s car went over a cliff in the middle of the night — again — and again the actor wasn’t inside.
The police and fire department responded after a Mercedes veered off the side of Mulholland Drive at around 3:00 AM today, and determined that the vehicle belonged to Sheen.
The actor was at his nearby home, where cops later had him complete a stolen vehicle report.
What’s amazing is that a nearly identical incident occurred just four months ago, on February 5, when Sheen’s car (without Sheen) was similarly ditched approximately 350 feet down in a ravine not far from his house.
Gossip Cop will have more details as they emerge.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin