Charlie Sheen Tweets Two and a Half Men Creator Chuck Lorre Asking To “Make Amends”
3:00 pm, November 10th, 2013
Nearly three years after Sheen took aim at the “Two and a Half Men” creator during his epic meltdown — ranting that Lorre was a “p-ssy punk that I’d never want to be like,” a “turd” and a “contaminated little maggot” — he tweeted at Lorre, “hey Chuck. I have an idea that u need to hear after I make amends to you and yours. which I will do in person. xox.”
Sheen’s tweet was accompanied by a photo of the 2007 People’s Choice Award he and Lorre won together for favorite comedy.
Lorre has yet to respond to his former lead actor.
In addition to extending an olive branch to Lorre over the weekend, despite a gag order against him, Sheen slammed judge “anus-brain” in his custody case with ex-wife Brooke Mueller.
What do you think about Sheen reaching out to Chuck Lorre?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss