Charlie Sheen: Angus T. Jones “Meltdown” Shows Two and a Half Men Is “Cursed”
7:11 pm, November 27th, 2012
Charlie Sheen knows a thing or two about “Two and a Half Men” controversies, and now that his former co-star Angus T. Jones has raised eyebrows with a video bashing the show, Sheen is weighing in on the firestorm.
“With Angus’s Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed,” the actor tells People.
Sheen’s remark is an apparent allusion to the 1997 Hale-Bopp comet that inspired members of the Heaven’s Gate cult to commit mass suicide.
The actor, who was fired from “Two and a Half Men” in 2011 after a prolonged public implosion and feud with creator Chuck Lorre, now stars on “Anger Management.”
There’s not been official comment from CBS on the Jones situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own