Charlie Sheen: Angus T. Jones “Meltdown” Shows Two and a Half Men Is “Cursed”
7:11 pm, November 27th, 2012
Charlie Sheen knows a thing or two about “Two and a Half Men” controversies, and now that his former co-star Angus T. Jones has raised eyebrows with a video bashing the show, Sheen is weighing in on the firestorm.
“With Angus’s Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed,” the actor tells People.
Sheen’s remark is an apparent allusion to the 1997 Hale-Bopp comet that inspired members of the Heaven’s Gate cult to commit mass suicide.
The actor, who was fired from “Two and a Half Men” in 2011 after a prolonged public implosion and feud with creator Chuck Lorre, now stars on “Anger Management.”
There’s not been official comment from CBS on the Jones situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Snoop Lion Changes His Name Again
- Has Lindsay Lohan's Rough Life Left Her Skin Ruined?
- Celebrity Pregnancy Brain: What is Halle Berry Thinking?