Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management to Air Summer 2012 on FX
6:55 pm, October 27th, 2011
Charlie Sheen is returning to TV this summer.
So far, 10 episodes have been ordered of the comedy about a mellow guy who’s ordered to take anger management classes from a hothead therapist.
Sheen is set to star as the therapist, the role played by Nicholson in the movie version.
And here’s the best part — FX is also where Sheen’s last show “Two and a Half Men” is shown over and over in reruns.
At the time it was announced Sheen signed up for the show, the actor cracked, “I chose Anger Management because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept.”
FX beat out ABC, FOX, NBC, and cable networks Comedy Central, TV Land, and USA Network among other for the series.
Will you be watching Sheen’s “Anger Management.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?