Charles Barkley Talks Basketball and Weight Loss in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
12:07 am, January 8th, 2012VIDEO
Charles Barkley hosted “Saturday Night Live” for the third time, and focused his monologue on basketball jokes and his weight loss, thanks to Weight Watchers.
He joked that ever since he left basketball, “the NBA’s been crap and everybody’s broke.”
Barkley also said since joining Weight Watchers, he’s lost 38, adding that the one drawback is “I am so hungry. I am starving. Please forgive me if I eat one of you tonight.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Bare Faced Celebrities Without Makeup