Charles Barkley Talks Basketball and Weight Loss in SNL Monologue (VIDEO)
12:07 am, January 8th, 2012VIDEO
Charles Barkley hosted “Saturday Night Live” for the third time, and focused his monologue on basketball jokes and his weight loss, thanks to Weight Watchers.
He joked that ever since he left basketball, “the NBA’s been crap and everybody’s broke.”
Barkley also said since joining Weight Watchers, he’s lost 38, adding that the one drawback is “I am so hungry. I am starving. Please forgive me if I eat one of you tonight.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?