Chantel Jeffries: “I Would Never Sell My Story” About Justin Bieber Arrest
5:16 pm, January 28th, 2014
On Tuesday, the New York Post reported that the model was “trying to sell her story for $20,000 — but abruptly pulled out of TV interviews after spending the weekend with the 19-year-old pop star in Panama.”
The paper said Jeffries hired a lawyer and reached out to tabloids as well as “Good Morning America,” the “Today Show” and “Inside Edition.”
But Jeffries claims it’s not true.
A spokesperson for the beauty said in a statement, “Chantel’s attorney and I received multiple appearance requests for Chantel, as you can imagine. None were for compensation, especially not $20,000. None were accepted. The ‘Today Show’ was the only one that was being even remotely considered, and they do not pay for their news.”
Jeffries also denied the reports on Twitter, writing, “I would never ‘sell my story.’”
The model then responded to a Bieber fan who asked why she would even consider discussing the singer in the first place, saying she wouldn’t talk about Bieber, but the “false allegations against me only.”
Jeffries went on to tweet, “I will clear up everything very soon.”
What do you think about Jeffries possibly giving an interview about Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?