Chantel Jeffries: “I Would Never Sell My Story” About Justin Bieber Arrest
5:16 pm, January 28th, 2014
On Tuesday, the New York Post reported that the model was “trying to sell her story for $20,000 — but abruptly pulled out of TV interviews after spending the weekend with the 19-year-old pop star in Panama.”
The paper said Jeffries hired a lawyer and reached out to tabloids as well as “Good Morning America,” the “Today Show” and “Inside Edition.”
But Jeffries claims it’s not true.
A spokesperson for the beauty said in a statement, “Chantel’s attorney and I received multiple appearance requests for Chantel, as you can imagine. None were for compensation, especially not $20,000. None were accepted. The ‘Today Show’ was the only one that was being even remotely considered, and they do not pay for their news.”
Jeffries also denied the reports on Twitter, writing, “I would never ‘sell my story.’”
The model then responded to a Bieber fan who asked why she would even consider discussing the singer in the first place, saying she wouldn’t talk about Bieber, but the “false allegations against me only.”
Jeffries went on to tweet, “I will clear up everything very soon.”
What do you think about Jeffries possibly giving an interview about Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails