People Taps Channing Tatum “Sexiest Man Alive,” 9 Days After Gossip Cop Reported It
6:58 am, November 14th, 2012
The mag hit newsstands on Wednesday morning, revealing its new issue with Tatum on the cover.
In the accompanying article, Tatum tells People that after he was informed that he had been chosen to be the “Sexiest Man Alive,” his “first thought was, ‘Y’all are messing with me.’”
When he told his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum of the honor, he recalls that she said, “What?”
The Magic Mike star also says in his interview that he and his wife are “ready” to have kids.
“The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we’ll see where we go after that.”
Tatum joins a long list of other hunky men who have held the title, including George Clooney and Brad Pitt.
What do you think of the magazine’s 2012 choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage