People Taps Channing Tatum “Sexiest Man Alive,” 9 Days After Gossip Cop Reported It
6:58 am, November 14th, 2012
The mag hit newsstands on Wednesday morning, revealing its new issue with Tatum on the cover.
In the accompanying article, Tatum tells People that after he was informed that he had been chosen to be the “Sexiest Man Alive,” his “first thought was, ‘Y’all are messing with me.’”
When he told his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum of the honor, he recalls that she said, “What?”
The Magic Mike star also says in his interview that he and his wife are “ready” to have kids.
“The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we’ll see where we go after that.”
Tatum joins a long list of other hunky men who have held the title, including George Clooney and Brad Pitt.
What do you think of the magazine’s 2012 choice?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'