Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt To Star in Guys and Dolls Remake?
4:23 pm, April 24th, 2013
According to Deadline, Tatum and Gordon-Levitt are being eyed to play the roles made famous by the legendary actors in FOX’s remake of Guys and Dolls.
The site says the project doesn’t yet have a director or screenwriter, but that Tatum and Gordon-Levitt are interested in joining the musical.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for the stars to confirm the report.
What do you think of Tatum and Gordon-Levitt possibly remaking Guys and Dolls?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank