Channing Tatum and Joseph Gordon-Levitt To Star in Guys and Dolls Remake?
4:23 pm, April 24th, 2013
According to Deadline, Tatum and Gordon-Levitt are being eyed to play the roles made famous by the legendary actors in FOX’s remake of Guys and Dolls.
The site says the project doesn’t yet have a director or screenwriter, but that Tatum and Gordon-Levitt are interested in joining the musical.
Gossip Cop has reached out to reps for the stars to confirm the report.
What do you think of Tatum and Gordon-Levitt possibly remaking Guys and Dolls?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014