Chad Ochocino Marries Evelyn Lozada
10:08 pm, July 4th, 2012
Chad Ochocinco tied the knot in Miami on Wednesday.
The Dolphins receiver turned “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada into a football wife before friends, family, and naturally reality cameras.
The wedding was filmed for “Ev and Ocho,” which will air on VH1, beginning in September.
The former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant live tweeted throughout the wedding, even noting at one point, “I don’t recall sending the butterflies in my stomach an invite.”
Later, a calmer Ochocinco updated his Twitter page with a photo of him and Lozada holding hands with their new wedding rings on.
The couple got engaged in 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court