Chad Ochocino Marries Evelyn Lozada
10:08 pm, July 4th, 2012
Chad Ochocinco tied the knot in Miami on Wednesday.
The Dolphins receiver turned “Basketball Wives” star Evelyn Lozada into a football wife before friends, family, and naturally reality cameras.
The wedding was filmed for “Ev and Ocho,” which will air on VH1, beginning in September.
The former “Dancing with the Stars” contestant live tweeted throughout the wedding, even noting at one point, “I don’t recall sending the butterflies in my stomach an invite.”
Later, a calmer Ochocinco updated his Twitter page with a photo of him and Lozada holding hands with their new wedding rings on.
The couple got engaged in 2010.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Jennifer Hudson Confirmed As American Idol Judge
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Claire Danes Makes a Serious Statement in Lanvin