Chad Ochocinco Confirms Engagement to Evelyn Lozada
12:33 pm, November 30th, 2010
The NFL star and “Dancing With the Stars” alum confirmed the news on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show this morning.
“It’s time for me to sit down,” Ochocinco told the host. “Enough is enough. I’m 32, you know, my days are over.”
Lozada, whose relationship with NBA player Antoine Walker landed her on “Basketball Wives,” sparked engagement rumors earlier this month when she tweeted a photo of an enormous ring and several messages that hinted at — but never confirmed — a proposal from Ochocinco.
But the flamboyant Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver was ready to make the announcement today.
“You know how you deal with this person, that person, but you can’t ever find everything in one individual?” Ochocinco asked Seacrest.
“I think I found everything I’ve been looking for in one person. [Lozada's] everything I’ve been missing.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?