Chad Johnson Sentenced to Probation, Barred From Contacting Ex Evelyn Lozada
11:57 am, September 21st, 2012
As part of the football player’s plea deal, he was sentenced to one year of probation and must complete “batterers’ intervention counseling.”
Johnson must also pay Lozada’s medical costs, and is barred from having any contact with her.
Following the incident, in which Johnson allegedly head-butted the “Basketball Wives” star, Lozada received stitches on her forehead.
The former couple’s divorce was finalized earlier this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan