Chad Johnson Sentenced to Probation, Barred From Contacting Ex Evelyn Lozada
11:57 am, September 21st, 2012
As part of the football player’s plea deal, he was sentenced to one year of probation and must complete “batterers’ intervention counseling.”
Johnson must also pay Lozada’s medical costs, and is barred from having any contact with her.
Following the incident, in which Johnson allegedly head-butted the “Basketball Wives” star, Lozada received stitches on her forehead.
The former couple’s divorce was finalized earlier this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2