Chad Johnson Sentenced to Probation, Barred From Contacting Ex Evelyn Lozada
11:57 am, September 21st, 2012
As part of the football player’s plea deal, he was sentenced to one year of probation and must complete “batterers’ intervention counseling.”
Johnson must also pay Lozada’s medical costs, and is barred from having any contact with her.
Following the incident, in which Johnson allegedly head-butted the “Basketball Wives” star, Lozada received stitches on her forehead.
The former couple’s divorce was finalized earlier this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting