Chad Johnson Sentenced to Probation, Barred From Contacting Ex Evelyn Lozada
11:57 am, September 21st, 2012
As part of the football player’s plea deal, he was sentenced to one year of probation and must complete “batterers’ intervention counseling.”
Johnson must also pay Lozada’s medical costs, and is barred from having any contact with her.
Following the incident, in which Johnson allegedly head-butted the “Basketball Wives” star, Lozada received stitches on her forehead.
The former couple’s divorce was finalized earlier this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z