Chad Johnson & Evelyn Lozada Officially Divorced
9:48 am, September 19th, 2012
Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada’s marriage is officially over.
The couple, who split in August after the football player allegedly head-butted his wife of less than two months, had their divorce papers signed by a Florida judge on Wednesday morning.
He had a change of heart earlier this month, and filed his own papers, admitting the marriage was “irretrievably broken.”
During an appearance on “Nightline,” Lozada said Johnson was “a good guy that made a bad choice,” but she had to “walk away because I have to protect myself.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?