Chad Johnson & Evelyn Lozada Officially Divorced
9:48 am, September 19th, 2012
Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada’s marriage is officially over.
The couple, who split in August after the football player allegedly head-butted his wife of less than two months, had their divorce papers signed by a Florida judge on Wednesday morning.
He had a change of heart earlier this month, and filed his own papers, admitting the marriage was “irretrievably broken.”
During an appearance on “Nightline,” Lozada said Johnson was “a good guy that made a bad choice,” but she had to “walk away because I have to protect myself.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna