Chad Johnson Charged with Domestic Battery Following Evelyn Lozada Fight
5:18 pm, September 12th, 2012
Chad Johnson has been charged with misdemeanor domestic battery following an allegedly violent incident with his wife Evelyn Lozada last month, Gossip Cop has confirmed with the State Attorney in Broward County, Florida.
He’s scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday.
If convicted, Johnson faces up to a year in jail.
The NFL star was arrested for domestic violence on August 11 after Lozada found a receipt for condoms, sparking an argument that allegedly led Johnson to head-butt her.
She also filed for divorce.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?