Chad Johnson Charged with Domestic Battery Following Evelyn Lozada Fight
5:18 pm, September 12th, 2012
Chad Johnson has been charged with misdemeanor domestic battery following an allegedly violent incident with his wife Evelyn Lozada last month, Gossip Cop has confirmed with the State Attorney in Broward County, Florida.
He’s scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday.
If convicted, Johnson faces up to a year in jail.
The NFL star was arrested for domestic violence on August 11 after Lozada found a receipt for condoms, sparking an argument that allegedly led Johnson to head-butt her.
She also filed for divorce.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents