Chad Johnson Charged with Domestic Battery Following Evelyn Lozada Fight
5:18 pm, September 12th, 2012
Chad Johnson has been charged with misdemeanor domestic battery following an allegedly violent incident with his wife Evelyn Lozada last month, Gossip Cop has confirmed with the State Attorney in Broward County, Florida.
He’s scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday.
If convicted, Johnson faces up to a year in jail.
The NFL star was arrested for domestic violence on August 11 after Lozada found a receipt for condoms, sparking an argument that allegedly led Johnson to head-butt her.
She also filed for divorce.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 11 Celebrities Who Are Aging Backwards
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed