REPORT: Chace Crawford Pot Deal
12:16 pm, April 29th, 2011
Chace Crawford may have found a way to make his marijuana possession charge disappear from his permanent record.
The “Gossip Girl” star, who was busted for pot possession in Texas last summer, has reportedly cut a deal to complete a pre-trial diversion program, which means that if he meets certain conditions in the next 12 months, the case will be dismissed and he’ll have no criminal record.
The conditions entail that Crawford must complete 24 hours of community service and check in with a probation officer once a month, according to TMZ.
If he gets into any trouble with the law, the deal will be thrown out.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014