REPORT: Chace Crawford Pot Deal
12:16 pm, April 29th, 2011
Chace Crawford may have found a way to make his marijuana possession charge disappear from his permanent record.
The “Gossip Girl” star, who was busted for pot possession in Texas last summer, has reportedly cut a deal to complete a pre-trial diversion program, which means that if he meets certain conditions in the next 12 months, the case will be dismissed and he’ll have no criminal record.
The conditions entail that Crawford must complete 24 hours of community service and check in with a probation officer once a month, according to TMZ.
If he gets into any trouble with the law, the deal will be thrown out.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank