REPORT: Chace Crawford Pot Deal
12:16 pm, April 29th, 2011
Chace Crawford may have found a way to make his marijuana possession charge disappear from his permanent record.
The “Gossip Girl” star, who was busted for pot possession in Texas last summer, has reportedly cut a deal to complete a pre-trial diversion program, which means that if he meets certain conditions in the next 12 months, the case will be dismissed and he’ll have no criminal record.
The conditions entail that Crawford must complete 24 hours of community service and check in with a probation officer once a month, according to TMZ.
If he gets into any trouble with the law, the deal will be thrown out.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!