Oy! Don’t Bother Chace-ing Crawford Online for a Date
5:30 pm, May 10th, 2010
If you’re looking for love online, you just might bump into Chace Crawford.
At least according to a Now magazine item claiming the “Gossip Girl” hunk has turned to his keyboard and monitor for romance.
“I was chatting to a friend about speed-dating and [Jewish dating site] JDate.com — and I’m not even Jewish,” Crawford supposedly says. “I have a bunch of accounts that no one even knows about.”
So should eligible Jewish women be keeping an eye out for an impossibly handsome Texan CW star?
We’re not sure how Now got those quotes, but they’re pure fantasy.
A source close to Crawford tells Gossip Cop the actor does not have an account with JDate or any other online dating service.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank