Oy! Don’t Bother Chace-ing Crawford Online for a Date
5:30 pm, May 10th, 2010
If you’re looking for love online, you just might bump into Chace Crawford.
At least according to a Now magazine item claiming the “Gossip Girl” hunk has turned to his keyboard and monitor for romance.
“I was chatting to a friend about speed-dating and [Jewish dating site] JDate.com — and I’m not even Jewish,” Crawford supposedly says. “I have a bunch of accounts that no one even knows about.”
So should eligible Jewish women be keeping an eye out for an impossibly handsome Texan CW star?
We’re not sure how Now got those quotes, but they’re pure fantasy.
A source close to Crawford tells Gossip Cop the actor does not have an account with JDate or any other online dating service.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun