Mag Duped By Fake “Chace Crawford” Twitter, Instagram Accounts
8:31 pm, May 27th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the “Gossip Girl” star took to his alleged Twitter account on Sunday to share an Instagram photo of sister Candice‘s 7-week-old son Hawkins.
“Hawkins is sleeping, how cute :)” Crawford supposedly wrote with a link to the pic.
There’s just two, small problems.
Crawford DOESN’T HAVE a Twitter account – or an Instagram one, for that matter.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop that Crawford definitely did not share the alleged photo, and isn’t behind the accounts.
Of course, this isn’t the first time a Crawford impersonator has duped the media.
In 2010, Access Hollywood and other outlets picked up a tweet from another fake Crawford account.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On