Mag Duped By Fake “Chace Crawford” Twitter, Instagram Accounts
8:31 pm, May 27th, 2012
According to the tabloid, the “Gossip Girl” star took to his alleged Twitter account on Sunday to share an Instagram photo of sister Candice‘s 7-week-old son Hawkins.
“Hawkins is sleeping, how cute :)” Crawford supposedly wrote with a link to the pic.
There’s just two, small problems.
Crawford DOESN’T HAVE a Twitter account – or an Instagram one, for that matter.
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop that Crawford definitely did not share the alleged photo, and isn’t behind the accounts.
Of course, this isn’t the first time a Crawford impersonator has duped the media.
In 2010, Access Hollywood and other outlets picked up a tweet from another fake Crawford account.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us