Chace Crawford’s Pot Possession Charge Just Went Up in Smoke
6:29 pm, September 27th, 2011
Chace Crawford‘s marijuana possession case has gone up in smoke.
Back in June of 2010, the “Gossip Girl” star was busted outside a bar in Plano, Texas with an unlit joint.
He was later charged with one misdemeanor count of possession, and could have faced up to six months behind bars, but made a deal that if he stayed out of trouble for a year and did community service, the charge would be dismissed.
We’re told Crawford clocked in 80 hours of community service, and the judge has cleared the actor’s record.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look