Chace Crawford’s Pot Possession Charge Just Went Up in Smoke
6:29 pm, September 27th, 2011
Chace Crawford‘s marijuana possession case has gone up in smoke.
Back in June of 2010, the “Gossip Girl” star was busted outside a bar in Plano, Texas with an unlit joint.
He was later charged with one misdemeanor count of possession, and could have faced up to six months behind bars, but made a deal that if he stayed out of trouble for a year and did community service, the charge would be dismissed.
We’re told Crawford clocked in 80 hours of community service, and the judge has cleared the actor’s record.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Star Shocker: They Went to Rehab?!
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole