Celine Dion Cancels Concerts Due to Virus
5:07 pm, February 25th, 2012
Celine Dion has canceled upcoming concerts in Las Vegas due to a virus that’s caused inflammation of her vocal cords.
The singer, who performs at Casears Palace’s Colosseum, has been advised by her doctors to rest for a week to recover, leading to the cancelation of several upcoming shows.
“I feel terrible about not being able to do these shows,” said Dion in a statement.
She continued, “I feel so bad for the fans. I don’t like to let people down… It’s the thing that bothers me more than anything. I really hope everyone understands how sorry I am.”
Refunds will be provided to ticket holders.
Dion is expected to return to the stage on March 3.
We wish her a speedy recovery.
All in all, Dion’s absence is not the worst development in a casino this weekend.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting