Oscar-Winner Celeste Holm Dead at 95
12:35 pm, July 15th, 2012
Celeste Holm, who rose to fame on Broadway in “Oklahoma!” and won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in Gentlemen’s Agreement, died in her New York apartment on Sunday.
Holm was recently hospitalized for dehydration, and suffered a heart attack there.
In a career than spanned more than half a century, Holm starred on the stage, TV, and in numerous movies.
In addition to her Oscar win, she was nominated for two other Academy Awards for her roles in Come to the Stable and All About Eve.
Holm was 95.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles