Oscar-Winner Celeste Holm Dead at 95
12:35 pm, July 15th, 2012
Celeste Holm, who rose to fame on Broadway in “Oklahoma!” and won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in Gentlemen’s Agreement, died in her New York apartment on Sunday.
Holm was recently hospitalized for dehydration, and suffered a heart attack there.
In a career than spanned more than half a century, Holm starred on the stage, TV, and in numerous movies.
In addition to her Oscar win, she was nominated for two other Academy Awards for her roles in Come to the Stable and All About Eve.
Holm was 95.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Worst Hip Hop Artists Of All Time
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship