Oscar-Winner Celeste Holm Dead at 95
12:35 pm, July 15th, 2012
Celeste Holm, who rose to fame on Broadway in “Oklahoma!” and won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in Gentlemen’s Agreement, died in her New York apartment on Sunday.
Holm was recently hospitalized for dehydration, and suffered a heart attack there.
In a career than spanned more than half a century, Holm starred on the stage, TV, and in numerous movies.
In addition to her Oscar win, she was nominated for two other Academy Awards for her roles in Come to the Stable and All About Eve.
Holm was 95.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage