Top 12 Celebrity Weddings of 2012
9:32 am, December 26th, 2012
Many A-list stars walked down the aisle in 2012.
From secret ceremonies to week-long extravaganzas, check out the celebrities who said “I do!” this year.
The Green Lantern co-stars managed to plan a wedding in September at South Carolina’s Boone Hall Plantation without ever letting it slip that they were even engaged.
The long-time couple hosted their family and famous friends in Italy for several days this fall, before tying the knot in a grand ceremony on October 19th.
The pair, who met while filming Black Swan, wed in a traditional Jewish ceremony in Big Sur on August 4.
Hathaway threw the media off her wedding trail by saying she wouldn’t marry until 2013, only to say “I do” to her boyfriend on September 29.
On June 9, the parents of Levi and Vida exchanged vows at their sprawling Texas estate. The long-time parents are set to welcome their third child in 2013.
The actress walked down the aisle on June 2 at her Montecito home in front of celebrity pals, including Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon and Jimmy Fallon.
The “30 Rock” star said “I do” to the yoga instructor in front of the likes of Tina Fey and Woody Allen at the Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral in New York City on June 30.
The former talk show host secretly wed in June, just before Rounds had surgery to remove a desmoid tumor.
The TV personality had an Hawaiian wedding on October 7, a few months after welcoming daughter Pearl and being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
The childhood pen pals tied the knot in England on April 21.
The “Bachelorette” couple became the second pair in the franchise’s history to make it down the aisle, with the December 1 ceremony officiated by host Chris Harrison.
The Facebook creator changed his relationship status to “married” after he wed his longtime girlfriend on May 19.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!