Biggest Celebrity Weddings of 2010
11:40 am, December 31st, 2010
The actress and comedian had a small, traditional Jewish ceremony in Paris.
The “Glee” star and longtime partner wed in an intimate gathering at Blue Heron restaurant in Western Massachusetts.
The ceremony was held a friend’s house in the Bahamas and consisted of only close family members.
The couple exchanged vows in an evening ceremony at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, Georgia.
The pair had an outdoor wedding at a private estate in Como, Italy.
Duff and Comrie, a professional hockey player, said “I do” as the sun set over a private villa in Montecito, California.
The “True Blood” costars got hitched at an intimate gathering in Malibu, California.
The zany couple went all-out for their nuptials, which consisted of six day of festivities in Rajasthan, India, and culminated in a ceremony complete with elephants.
Whose wedding would you most like to have attended?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Ashton Kutcher's Behavior Fuels Mila Kunis Pregnancy Rumors
- The 20 Hottest Male Celebrity Bodies
- Can You Pair The Celeb With Their Signature Smile?
- Ashley Tisdale's Tattoos: Trashy Or Tasteful?