Celebrities React to Anderson Cooper Coming Out
5:05 pm, July 2nd, 2012
Here are some of the thoughts from stars about Cooper’s decision to come out:
Neil Patrick Harris: “Good for you, @AndersonCooper. You’re awesome.”
Kristen Bell: “A bold and beautiful statement by someone who is smarter than all of us, journalist @andersoncooper.”
Jesse Tyler Ferguson: “One of the reasons I look up to my friend @andersoncooper is his amazing eloquence. Very proud of him!”
Ellen DeGeneres: “I’m proud of you, @AndersonCooper.”
Tyra Banks: “Congrats for sharing your truth @andersoncooper. You’ll always be the Silver Fox!”
Russell Simmons: “Happy for Anderson Cooper…”
Marlee Matlin: “Bravo @andersoncooper! xo M.”
Sarah Hyland: “Women across nation are grieving that Gloria Vanderbilt will never be there motherinlaw. So proud of @andersoncooper. You silver fox you :)”
Kelly Ripa: “So proud of you @andersoncooper. Always have been, always will be.”
Mindy Kaling: “I don’t care, I’m still gonna make a run at Anderson Cooper.”
Mia Farrow: “In a perfect world, I don’t think it’s anyone else’s business – Anderson Cooper.”
Kathy Griffin posted a photo of her and Cooper, along with the tweet, ”Here I am w/ my friend @andersoncooper who I’m so proud of.”
NeNe Leakes: “That did it…Now I really love @andersoncooper.”
Lance Bass: “What a classy guy.”
Joan Rivers: “@AndersonCooper came out! So, THAT’S why he never wanted to date me! I would’ve loved having Gloria Vanderbilt as my mother-in-law.”
Michael McKean: “Anderson Cooper helps us move ‘what shouldn’t matter’ closer to ‘what doesn’t matter. #someday.’”
Gossip Cop will continue to update.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?